Olive Background


Monday, August 4, 2014

And The First Leaves the Nest......

Almost three weeks ago, James left to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Up to this point, I haven't really known what to say or write.  I spent the first part of the year crying about it. Then he got his mission call and things became busy and exciting.  Now he's left and, while I weep at times, I realize it's hard to be sad when he's excited to go.




This is July 16th at 5am.  We've already been up 90 minutes.  

When I get my act together, this is where you can follow his experiences.  He may kill me for this but right now he's almost 5000 miles away in the Jamaica Kingston Mission.  

http://elderjimmyz.blogspot.ca/

I love this boy.  See you in two.  I'm already counting the days.


No comments: