Olive Background


Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Moments in Time

I'm blessed to have some really talented friends.  As friends go, I'm pretty spoiled in general.

My great friend, Antonia, took our family on once again to take some pictures.   How can we always get the weather wrong?  Rainy and cloudy two years ago and super windy this year, but Antonia made it work.  A true miracle worker.


It's amazing how life works, when you think about it.  I mean, when Sean and I met we didn't have any intention of making a life together and creating these.......


......and yet here we are.  And it's not all rosy and most of the time life is a real challenge.  Still, we are getting it done together........



Life is a tough road.  I'm tired almost all of the time.  Some things have not worked out the way I thought they would.  I am learning lessons that I never thought I would learn.  But I love my life......mostly because of the people in these pictures.

They are my people.  My family.  My boys.  My love.  



1 comment:

ABDO said...

Awwww! What a sweet post, not saccharine sweet, but just real sweet.