Karri, did your pictures turn out. This one is with my phone and it is spotty.
Why was today a great day to run an 8K?
- Because I beat my last year's time by 3.83 minutes.
- Because my good friend was the last racer out by 5 minutes and managed to pass oodles of runners to come in at 56 minutes after the start gun. Her actual time was less than that.
- Because some of us ran for or on behalf of someone else because they couldn't.
- Because we ran with our daughters and came in slower than we normally would.
- Because we were back in race form from years gone by.
- Because I got to wear a purple running skirt.
- Because we cheered and hollered for each other on the course and at the finish line.
Antonia, Karri, Amy, Pam, Amie, Jenny, Sheri...........loved running with and seeing you run today.
Goal: 2013 Ladies Fest - Shave another 4 minutes off my time.
Thanks Karri. This one's the keeper!!