Olive Background


Monday, October 31, 2011

The Ups and Downs of Halloween Night

Up from my chair.  Down onto my chair.  Up.  Down.  Up.  Down.

James got Mega-pants-ed at school today (my understanding is that the Mega means really pants-ed to the point where the deed doer actually apologizes, but no worry, the novelty boxer shorts stayed in modest place). In this case......Down......Way down.........Up.  No.  He doesn't get embarrassed by it.  He finds the best remedy is to embarrass the person that does the deed.  Very secure in himself.....at least he seems that way.

I opened the door to two middle school girls who genuinely looked disappointed that I answered the door.  I don't think they came for my popcorn.


3 comments:

ABDO said...

How did James get back at the doer? Up, down, up, down...does that count as exercise?

Shelli McCullough said...

Sounds like he takes after his dad!

Mama Deb said...

The doer was completely embarassed!! He didn't mean to pull James' shorts down so low.