Olive Background


Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gratitude

I was kind of busy through the whole Thanksgiving thing.  Aren't I suppose to blog something Thanksgiving-ish?

Hmmm.........

I am thankful for husbands who gives their cranky wives a back massage after he's had a gruelling day at work.
I am thankful for sons who are only annoying in an age appropriate way, and are mostly awesome most of the time.
I am thankful for friends who are so much fun to shop across the border with and for those friends who couldn't  make it but would have been fun too.
I am thankful for a home to live in even when it doesn't feel like the home I want to live in.
I am thankful that no one cared that I roasted two chickens for Thanksgiving instead of a turkey.
I am thankful that since our family is all alone for Christmas this year, the idea of tossing all tradition out the window and eating pizza is a definite possibility. (Can't wait to blog that!!)
I am thankful for my life; for the easy parts and the difficult parts.

It kind of scratches the surface, but it's a start.

No comments: