Olive Background


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Days Off

Took pictures with my phone and somehow I managed to delete them.  I can be technologically challenged sometimes.

Regardless, I've been busy shopping and going to movies and having "High Tea" at the Prince of Wales Hotel in Waterton.  It's odd going to Waterton without your hiking shoes.  

I've never experienced High Tea, even in all those years living in Victoria.  It was yummy, though I felt like a trip to Subway was in order after.  I learned "Tea" is what you do AFTER you eat lunch.  Kind of like a mid-afternoon snack.  One more part of me is "gentrified".  That's a word I learned in New York.  

I'm back to work tomorrow.  How time flies.  

I warned them I might do this.......some of you need to update your blogs!!!!!

2 comments:

ABDO said...

i'm working on it. everyone else's life seems so much more interesting. i am technologically challenged at time, too, i guess ;)

Antonia said...

I'm going to pretend that I didn't read that last line. I really shouldn't even leave a comment...just stalk ;) It was so much fun at the movies last night. So sad about the pictures. See you in the morning...which reminds me, that I need to set speed training ;)