Olive Background


Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

This year celebrations of the parental kind have been low key.  I was ill for Mother's Day and Sean is sick for Father's Day.  

That's not what today's blog is about.  No.  It's about Jackson.


This is our family.......according to Jackson.  Why I have a pink bow is beyond me.  I hate pink.  Sean looks like a leprechaun.  Jackson, of course, is the coolest of the bunch.  I LOVE this picture.  It's getting framed for our family room.  

I did not know that Jackson was such a little artist.  

I thought it was the perfect Father's Day gift.

2 comments:

ABDO said...

he's got some great skills.

Diane Young said...

Wow! His summer project will have to be drawing a FULL family picture. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of eyes, nose, mouth and hair I'll have!