Olive Background


Thursday, April 21, 2011

Puzzle - Take two


So, here we go again.  Diane emailed me this morning to let me know that the replacement puzzle pieces for my replacement puzzle pieces for our Totoro puzzle have arrived.  They will travel to New York in a couple of days and meet me there, along with my sister (who believes they may be cursed and will keep them in her carry on luggage to ensure that her checked luggage -ie. her clothing - arrives save and sound at LaGuardia instead of Hong Kong).  

This is a photo of the replacements for the replacements.  I will see you soon.

This has been a long road for our puzzle experience.  The frame is purchased.  We are ready to complete this thing and hang on the wall in the rec room.  More fine art in this house.  What could be better?

No comments: