Olive Background


Sunday, October 24, 2010

Putting It All Together.....Craft Style



Tonight we put our little pumpkin project together. Excessive with the flowers? Maybe, but after much deliberation, Jordan and Jackson decided that this was the best way to go.....ALL OUT....and that's how I tend to be anyway.

Michaels sells these kinds of arrangements for around $250-$300 full price and I've always been tempted to buy one. This one has WAY more on it so I don't know what it would sell for at the store. I know I spent so much less and it was fun to make it and make it the way I wanted.

How to store it??????? Better put that on my list.

Now if someone bought me the scroll saw on sale at Canadian Tire this week, I would make a little sign to put on the front. We shall see.

Goes by the front door in the morning.

5 comments:

mandy said...

we have a scroll saw. just haven't used for a while!! i really need to start crafting on my own again. let me know if you want to borrow the saws. love the flowers. they will look awesome by your door. I have done a real pumpkin and real flowers before.
Mandy

Mama Deb said...

There was a lady at the Farmers' Market in Duncan who sold fresh flowers in real pumpkins. I loved them. She used Gerbers and Sunflowers in bold fall colors.

dkstewfam said...

That looks fantastic! Are you for hire? What a little creativity and store coupons can get you... Fall is inspiring, don't you think?

ABDO said...

There is a saying that goes something like: if you want something done...ask a busy person. You, my friend, take the cake!!! You are CRAZY talented!

Mama Deb said...

Mostly crazy.