Olive Background


Sunday, October 24, 2010

More and More Crafting Kind of Stuff

I'm really busy nowadays.  I will blog the details later, but I am just busy and if it ain't on the calendar then it ain't happenin'.  That's just how life is right now. 

Anyone who knows me knows I love being creative or at least pretending to be.  I love to make things.  I love to decorate.  Pre-marriage, I sewed up a storm.  I always had at least 5 projects on the go.  It relaxes me and takes off some of the pressure that we all feel from time to time. 

Lately I've found that I crave that peace again.  It seems like it's been a while since I allowed myself a little time to do those things I love.  Part of it was because I needed to, but I gladly volunteered when I got the chance.

Michaels was clearing out their fall stems for 90% off.  Come on.  Who can resist that.  So I bought a whole bunch and I added them to the whole bunch I have purchased at said discount over the last couple of years. 

This is what I've done so far and it's not done yet.  So stay tuned..........





1 comment:

ABDO said...

GORGEOUS! Mamma Deb- you have flair and vision. Martha Stewart ain't got nothing on you!