Olive Background


Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm an Auntie.........Finally

Finally!!!!! And I don't just mean because the little critter was 8 days late.

What I mean is for the last 14 years, Sean and I have been doing all the procreating work to provide offspring for both sides of the family.

Now don't get me wrong. My brother and his wife are 10 years younger than me and were just married almost three years ago and my sibs-in-law are 16 and 17 years younger than me respectively.

It just means that because of all this age difference, I'm the only one around here that didn't have Auntie duties. But now I do.

I can now pass the the proliferation torch on to the younger generation and focus on other things. But when I look at little Ethan I wonder which of my kids I can trade him for.

No comments: