Olive Background


Saturday, June 27, 2009

School Trip to the Zoo

At our school, the fourth grade classes get to go to the Calgary Zoo as an end of year activity. The teachers involved in this have been organizing this trip for the last 5 years.

I thought I would tag along and help the other adult supervisors not lose kids. We almost lost one in our group for a couple of minutes, but we soon found him and I am sure he didn't want to run off again.

It was a great trip. The kids had fun. Jared had fun. I know that when it's Jackson's turn I'd better take 2 days off. One for the trip, the second to recuperate.

School is now done for the year. The boys all did well. Jordan is now moving on to middle school. James is moving on to high school. All I can think is 4 boys in school and three different schools at that. Yikes!!!!!

No comments: