Olive Background


Saturday, April 18, 2009

Recommendation Criteria

This week was a crazy week. Sean and I were both working and the boys were off for spring break. I was coming home everyday on my lunch break to make sure that the house was still standing and the boys were all in reasonable shape. We survived, but I am dreading summer holidays and the stress that will bring into an already stressful life.

The boys must have done a bit of spring cleaning at school by the looks of their backpacks. Jared had one especially cute item of work. It was a book review and what caught my notice was the fact that I think it is one of the most legible pieces of work he has ever done.

He wrote about the storyline and at the end had to say whether or not he would recommend the book to anyone. This is the part that I just love.

"I would recommend this book to Mrs. W (his teacher) because she is really nice and looks really good. I would even recommend this book to C. (his crush) because she looks like a good reader and looks pretty. I would even recommend this book to Mrs. P (his assistant) because she looks smart and is great."

So there you go people. If you want Jared to recommend a book to you, you know the criteria. Good luck!!

No comments: