Olive Background


Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pink Be Gone!!!!!!

Yes, it looks a little dark, but it's not. Besides, anyone who knows me will never be surprised by my choices in color.

This is my boys' bathroom and I have chosen a grey color for the walls. I also wanted to exorcise the awful pink that was in there. I think this does it.



The vanity cabinet will go in next and then the floor tiles. I know the boys will be happy to have their toilet resting comfortably back in its place. Just because it sits in a Rubbermaid container in the middle of our den does not make it a functioning toilet.

On a side note, I discovered thermal underwear yesterday. I thought I would buy myself a pair. and I think I am in love. Obviously I am not wearing them as undies because I am pretty sure I am never going to take them off.


No comments: