Olive Background


Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Creating the Perfect Lips

My main destination while in Great Falls on Monday was the Bath and Body Works store. I go into a tizzy every time I am there and I buy way too much. This trip was no exception, but I feel no remorse. I use everything I purchase there.

While waiting in line to pay for my goods, I noticed some lip color boasting to have properties that would plump up my lips. I don't really need help in that area, but I couldn't resist. Would applying it send my lips into Pamela Anderson lip proportions? Perhaps a bad comparison subject. My curiosity got the better of me. Into my shopping bag it went.


A couple of minutes after application, my lips were tingling. My lips felt like something minty had been applied. It smells like chocolate or sugar or something sweet-like. I just don't think I am getting the right effect. I'm not sure.


Actual untouched photos, folks. Yeah. Never doing that again. These close ups are way to close.

No comments: