Olive Background


Friday, July 18, 2008

End of Week Updates















Right now I have flooring boxes in my kitchen, new carpet for James rolled up in the living room, no carpet in the den/family room or James' room, no carpet and partial walls in my recently completed/more recently flooded basement rec room, new shingles and roofing material in the driveway along with old carpet, broken television, ripped out drywall, empty boxes, wood, and cut branches.





I have new furniture in storage at the store I bought them from because I have no place to put it in my house.



Sean went to Sweetgrass, Montana today to pick up a pallet of Mexican Vanilla and Agave. We finally took the plunge and there are now 106 boxes in our garage....just to add to the fun. We have a bunch of back orders to fill. Thank goodness we have product to sell again.



We've survived 4 storms this week. Everyone says this is not typical summer weather. At least before and after the storms it's absolutely beautiful outside....except the one last night at 2:30 am. I can't believe most of my boys slept right through it.

I can deal with the storms. What I can't understand is why can't the two trees in my front yard just do me a favor and fall over during one of these breaks in my nice days?





1 comment:

Shelli said...

How are you surviving all the chaos?