Olive Background


Sunday, June 15, 2008

When the Walls Come Tumbling Down

Sean thought he would tackle yet another wall on our main floor. We are not sure of exact plans yet, only that we didn't want the wall there. Actually we wanted to get rid of the whole L-shaped wall, but it means moving too many things electrical and pipe-ish and vent-ish.

My new furniture and old kitchen are covered in dust now and I assume will be for the foreseeable future. When we do get this all done (we are cutting a window into the other wall) there will be more counter and storage space in the kitchen and more light coming into the living area.

I'm okay with that. Especially the kitchen part.




I realize this whole broken TV tirade must end and I will do so with these great pictures of the damage taken by Sean.

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Looks like fun! I love projects. Darren, not so much.