Olive Background


Friday, June 6, 2008

Remember the Olden Days???????





Remember when you could move to a new place and you could be unpacked the same day you moved in?

Remember when you only needed 10 boxes or less to pack your possessions?

Remember when you only needed a pick-up truck to move your belongings from point A to point B?

Remember when you only had to move one bed and one couch and a coffee table?

Remember when moving didn't mean spending a fortune on new stuff to make the new digs more usable?

Does anyone remember where I put the camera? I will blog about our adventures out here when I find it. In the mean time if I disappear for too long will someone remember that I am looking through boxes and tell the search party?

1 comment:

Shelli said...

The house looks great and you are a funny blogger. I look forward to reading the many adventures of the Zeck family. Miss you tons!