Olive Background


Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Murphey's Law

I couldn't take it any longer. My eyes were so unhappy with all the sunshine happening around them. They needed sunglasses. They needed them NOW.

I searched and searched for my sunglasses for four days with no luck. They just disappeared and I was not confident I would ever find them.

So I found myself wandering the mall toward Lenscrafters. I entered and a nice lady gave me some frames to try that made me look like the hot mama I was in the old pair. Lenses were half price - even polarized ones. They could get them done in an hour. My eyes were sold. I had to have them.

I even joked with the nice lady that I would find my old sunglasses for sure now.

6 hours later. In a box full of Tupperware in the kitchen. How they ended up there I don't know. I wasn't even going to empty the box, but I managed to make room in a temporary storage cupboard.

Now I have two pairs of sunglasses.

1 comment:

Jacob and Rachel Ellis said...

Hilarious! It was so worth it to get two don't you think?